This course provides all 12 hours of CE that you need! This course will review key concepts and principles of Life and Health insurance, including your Ethics requirement!
The life insurance segment addresses the key elements of life insurance including the nature and purpose of life insurance, the different types of life policies, and what this kind of insurance is used to accomplish.
The accident and health insurance segment covers health insurance fundamentals, health insurance policies, and dental insurance.
- Health insurance fundamentals will talk about the core elements of health insurance, the different forms of health insurance, and health insurance underwriting.
- The segment on health insurance policies will go over the contractual elements of a health insurance policy.
- A segment of this course will focus on the unique qualities of dental insurance.
After completing the course, you will take a 60 question exam that is designed to promote comprehension and retention of the material.
Additionally, this course includes 3 hour of ethics, and the mandatory exam.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 6000095149 & 6000095616
- Approved By: Kansas Insurance Department
Life and Health Insurance Instructor Joel Daniels is an experienced business professional in the insurance industry, with an established track record of leadership, development, account management, relationship building, and brand integrity. In his insurance business, Joel works tirelessly with his allies and strategic partners to impact communities by providing access to affordable and usable health and wellness benefits options. Here at At Your Pace Online, Joel is a highly engaging instructor. He presents insurance continuing education to licensees so that they can grow in their knowledge of the trade with confidence, benefitting their own business growth as well as the overall well-being of their clients.