This 1-hour course provides 1 credit of continuing education to licensed insurance producers in the state of Montana. This course will lead you through legislative updates in Montana made between 2018 and 2020 that impact the insurance industry in an efficient and easy to understand format.
The topics you can expect to find in this course include updates to:
- Annual Audited Reports, Accounting Practices, and Internal Audit Requirements
- Rules regarding Independent Liability Funds
- Montana Life and Health Guaranty Association's Notice of Protection
- Replacement of Life Insurance and Annuities
- Life Insurance Valuation
- Workers' Compensation Classification Codes
- Public Adjuster Licensing
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Health Maintenance Organizations
This course includes in-text questions to help ensure you understand the concepts and a 10 question final exam.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 6000074826
- Approved By: Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance
Keith Haley is the Online Insurance instructor and industry expert for At Your Pace Online. In addition to his insurance license, Keith holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Master's degree in Education, and is a Certified Financial Planner and licensed insurance producer. As an entrepreneur, over his career Keith has owned and managed businesses in a wide range of professions, including car sales, financial consultation, and insurance sales and management. With over twenty years of experience in business, sales, and education, Keith brings a broad range of practical and academic knowledge to our courses.