This 12 hour course is intended for experienced (those who have been continuously licensed for twenty-five years or longer) Property and Casualty Producers for license renewal in the state of Delaware through the Delaware Department of Insurance. The class begins with a 4 hour segment on ethics for insurance producers, followed by a 3 hour segment on the National Flood Insurance Program. This portion also fulfills the requirement for producers selling flood insurance. Then the student will receive instruction in the following subjects:
- Dwelling policies; their purpose, coverages, and condtions and exclusions that apply to them.
- Homeowners policies; definitions and appropriate forms for them, as well as types of coverage and exclusions and conditions of liability
- Renters and Condominium Insurance; the basic concepts, how to writing the policies and claims settlements, and then a portion of the segment on condominium insurance and some of the differences between them.
- The last segment of class will deal with Anti Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals, and will include a history of the crime, how the crime is perpetrated, and recognizing and combating money laundering.
The class concludes with a 60 question final quiz.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Delaware Department of Insurance
Keith Haley is the Online Insurance instructor and industry expert for At Your Pace Online. In addition to his insurance license, Keith holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Master's degree in Education, and is a Certified Financial Planner and licensed insurance producer. As an entrepreneur, over his career Keith has owned and managed businesses in a wide range of professions, including car sales, financial consultation, and insurance sales and management. With over twenty years of experience in business, sales, and education, Keith brings a broad range of practical and academic knowledge to our courses.