This course was designed to provide insurance producers in Florida with 15 hours of continuing education training on property and casualty insurance.
In this class you will learn about:
- Ethical practices and what it means to act in an ethical manner.
- Automobile insurance coverage for individuals and commercial operations.
- Property and casualty insurance that is designed for businesses and their owners.
- Workers' compensation insurance coverage.
- Umbrella and excess liability insurance, specialty and professional liability insurance, and surety bonds.
- Federal regulation that affect property and casualty insurance.
- Money laundering and how insurance can be involved in that process.
- Credit insurance and its purpose.
At the end of the course, students will be required to complete a 80 question exam. The purpose of this exam is to make sure that students understand the material presented in the course.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 105504
- Approved By: Florida Department of Financial Services
Keith Haley is the Online Insurance instructor and industry expert for At Your Pace Online. In addition to his insurance license, Keith holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Master's degree in Education, and is a Certified Financial Planner and licensed insurance producer. As an entrepreneur, over his career Keith has owned and managed businesses in a wide range of professions, including car sales, financial consultation, and insurance sales and management. With over twenty years of experience in business, sales, and education, Keith brings a broad range of practical and academic knowledge to our courses.