Illinois 9 Hour Life and Health Review
- 9 Hour Course
- 4.4 26 Reviews
An insurance producer who completes this course will gain 9 hours of continuing education instruction on life and health insurance that they can put toward renewing their license.
To begin, the course will examine life insurance products. This segment discusses annuities and qualified retirement plans.
- The portion of the course examining annuities addresses how they compare to other life insurance products.
- The other portion in this part of the course will look at retirement plans with special attention paid to plans that qualify for special taxation treatment.
The other segment of the course looks at health insurance products, specifically, medical plans, group health insurance, dental insurance, and long-term care insurance.
- The medical plans segment will talk about what medical plans do, managed care, major medical insurance, const containment, and the Federal laws that affect medical plans.
- The group health insurance segment will discuss how health insurance is provided to organizations and how group coverage differs from individual health coverage.
- The unique qualities of dental insurance will be examined in one segment of the course.
- The last segment of the course deals with long term care insurance including what it does, how it is provided, how it is marketed, and how it is taxed.
At the end of the course, a student will complete a 50 question exam that will test on topics from throughout the course in order to improve comprehension and retention of the training.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 6000095217
- Approved By: Illinois Department of Insurance
Life and Health Insurance Instructor Joel Daniels is an experienced business professional in the insurance industry, with an established track record of leadership, development, account management, relationship building, and brand integrity. In his insurance business, Joel works tirelessly with his allies and strategic partners to impact communities by providing access to affordable and usable health and wellness benefits options. Here at At Your Pace Online, Joel is a highly engaging instructor. He presents insurance continuing education to licensees so that they can grow in their knowledge of the trade with confidence, benefitting their own business growth as well as the overall well-being of their clients.