Instruction on life and health insurance is the primary interest of this 10 hour continuing education course for insurance producers.
The first set of lessons in this course on life insurance discusses annuities, qualified retirement plans, and the taxation of life insurance and life insurance benefits.
- The training on annuities will look in depth at this type of insurance product and how it compares to other forms of life insurance.
- The instruction on qualified retirement plans will examine retirement plans, what it means for a plan to be qualified, and how this affects the taxation of benefits.
- The last segment of this part of this course will address taxation of life insurance and annuities and benefits that can be gained from these kinds of insurance products.
The second set of lessons explores many aspects of health insurance including disability insurance, group health insurance, dental insurance, and the taxation of health insurance.
- The portion of the course examining disability insurance and the specialized coverage it provides.
- The training on group health will examine group health insurance policies in comparison to individual health insurance coverage. This segment will also explore conversion options and group health policies for small employers.
- The unique qualities of dental insurance will be examined in one segment of the course.
- The final segment of the course talks about taxation of health insurance products.
A 55 question exam concludes the course. The intent of the exam is to promote retention and comprehension of the course materials.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 108669
- Approved By: Maryland Insurance Administration
Life and Health Insurance Instructor Joel Daniels is an experienced business professional in the insurance industry, with an established track record of leadership, development, account management, relationship building, and brand integrity. In his insurance business, Joel works tirelessly with his allies and strategic partners to impact communities by providing access to affordable and usable health and wellness benefits options. Here at At Your Pace Online, Joel is a highly engaging instructor. He presents insurance continuing education to licensees so that they can grow in their knowledge of the trade with confidence, benefitting their own business growth as well as the overall well-being of their clients.