In this course, an insurance producer will find 18 hours of continuing education content that will help with renewing a professional license.
Each of the three segments of the course center on particular types of insurance products.
The first segment looks at the two types of residence insurance: dwelling insurance and homeowners insurance.
- The portion dealing with dwelling insurance talks about the property coverage provided by this kind of policy. This portion also examines Personal Liability Supplements.
- The portion on homeowners insurance discusses homeowners policy forms, the combined coverage that they provide, and endorsements that can be added to a homeowners policy.
The second segment of the course covers automobile insurance. This segment examines both the personal and commercial forms of automobile insurance.
The third segment of the course explores various forms of insurance intended for businesses, their owners, and their employees.
- Part of this segment looks at commercial insurance including commercial liability, commercial crime, inland marine, and farm coverage.
- A part of this segment is a detailed examination of businessowners insurance
- The last part of this segment deals with workers’ compensation insurance. This portion will discuss the benefits that are provided by worker’s comp and how this affects employers.
The course concludes with a 95 question exam which will help students understand and retain the instruction they receive.
OR Insurance Division ID: 6000093643
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Oregon Insurance Division
Life and Health Insurance Instructor Joel Daniels is an experienced business professional in the insurance industry, with an established track record of leadership, development, account management, relationship building, and brand integrity. In his insurance business, Joel works tirelessly with his allies and strategic partners to impact communities by providing access to affordable and usable health and wellness benefits options. Here at At Your Pace Online, Joel is a highly engaging instructor. He presents insurance continuing education to licensees so that they can grow in their knowledge of the trade with confidence, benefitting their own business growth as well as the overall well-being of their clients.